Ex-Link Events introduces Event Management Philippines, where on-site events go hybrid.
The New Normal has dawned upon us with more challenges than ever, and that includes holding large events.
There’s always a demand for people to connect with each other. Meeting online can go beyond just teleconferencing.
Virtual Events Platform
Ex-Link Events’ Platform allows companies to gather everyone online, with features that allow participants to interact digitally.
As an Online Conference Management partner in the Philippines, Ex-Link Events brings with it 20 years of experience as a business event organizer.
Attendee Engagement just like your face-to-face conferences
You can engage the audience using live polls, session Q and A, Surveys, Session Feedback, Discussion Hubs
Virtual Networking and Meet-ups
Attendees can make new connections with other attendees because of their all attendee profiles displayed. Attendees are also allowed to create virtual meet-ups and private chats to form deeper connections.
In fact, virtual business card exchange is included paving the way for future communication.
Virtual Conference at the palm of your hands and click of your mouse.
Your program will be streamed and recorded video will be shown in one location in the digital space.
It is like being inside the same room like everyone else. No need to use other applications.
Among the webinars Ex-Link Events has handled are:
- MIMAROPA Tourism Restart
- The Future of Travel: A WTTC Exclusive Panel
- CAR, Zambales, Pampanga Tourism: Moving Forward to the Next Normal
- Western Visayas Tourism – Rising Up to the New Normal
- Tourism Enterprise and Themeparks in the Time of Pandemic
- Cebu Tourism Reboot
- Global MICE Situationer in the Time of Pandemic
- HSMA “Where and What to Do from Here? Philippines’ Hotel Industry in the time of Pandemic”
- MICE in the Time of Pandemic: Coping and Moving Forward
- Mayor Vico Sotto’s Hour with Pasig City Chamber of Commerce and Industry